With Miami being a real estate powerhouse, the Real Estate program at University of Miami offers students the invaluable opportunity to gain hands-on commercial real estate experience through experiential learning, internships, and an interdisciplinary curriculum.
Who Should Apply?
Candidates with an undergraduate degree in business or related discipline who seek advanced business knowledge paired with industry-leading experience seeking to launch their careers in commercial real estate
The mission of Miami Herbert Business School is to develop innovative ideas and principled leaders that transform global business and society. We are thought leaders that redefine business knowledge and practice in the broadest possible terms, shape business scholarship and how business is conceived, and to set the standard for business education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Commercial Real Estate Analysis
- ARGUS and Excel for Real Estate Analysis
- Project Management and Modeling
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Investments
- Introduction to New Urbanism
- Real Estate Law
- Critical Thinking and Effective Writing
- Critical Thinking and Effective Speaking
- MBA Career Development and Enrichment
- Legal and Ethical Implications of Business Decision Making
- Foundations of Management Information Systems
- Valuation and Financial Decision Making
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- International student deadline – January 15
DisciplinesReal Estate & Property Management View 78 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
- Complete your application through BusinessCAS.
- Personal statement – Discuss the reasons for applying to the Miami Herbert Business School and how this program fits into your personal, educational, and professional goals.
- Current resume – Should include work and volunteer activities, licensures and other certifications, awards, professional organizations, and academic experiences.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution is required for graduate enrollment.
- On the online application, enter email addresses for two recommenders.
- Take the mandatory Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
International39060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19530 USD per semester during 18 months.
National39060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19530 USD per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.