The Women's and Gender Studies program of the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee combines advanced Women’s & Gender Studies courses in feminist theory, research methods, global feminisms, and selected topics with graduate-level courses in many disciplines. Currently Women’s & Gender Studies offers over 90 core and cross-listed courses drawn from approximately thirty departments across campus, taught by our own faculty, as well as a number of affiliated faculty.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Feminist Issues and Scholarship
- Advanced Global Feminisms
- Advanced Feminist Theory
- Feminist Epistemologies and Research Practices
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGender & Sexuality Studies View 72 other Masters in Gender & Sexuality Studies in United States
- Official or unofficial transcripts for all work done at higher education/post-secondary institutions
- Three letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the applicant’s academic or professional work
- A sample of the applicant’s written work that demonstrates the applicant’s critical thinking, research, and writing skills
- A letter of intent explaining the applicant’s reasons for graduate study (the Graduate School Reasons Statement may be used)
International25282 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25282 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National25282 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25282 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State12050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12050 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.