The Embedded Systems programme offered by the University of Twente (UT) features small groups, personal guidance and gives you the opportunity to broaden your horizons internationally. Embedded Systems at the University of Twente is also the highest rated Embedded Systems programme in the Netherlands.
Graduates have excellent career prospects. There’s a great need for engineers with skills that bridge the gap between hardware and software.
The programme holds NVAO accreditation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Embedded Computer Architecture
- System Validation
- Quantitative Evaluation of Embedded Systems
- Real-time Systems
- Embedded Systems Laboratory
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 13 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telematics/Telecommunication or an equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of the following topics: Computer Architectures/computer systems, Logic reasoning and formal methods, Digital Electronics, Operating Systems, Programming languages (C++ and others), Calculus, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Signals and Systems
- Knowledge of and experience with methods for scientific research and design
- Copy of diploma
- Transcript of records
- CGPA of at least 75% of the maximum score, or your country's equivalent
- High grades for relevant courses
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.