The programme is for those involved in the maintenance, refurbishment, alteration and extension of existing buildings, or in project management and design for public bodies, commercial organisations and professional practice firms.
Students coming to us from a non-construction/surveying background will be taught alongside those who have completed an undergraduate surveying degree and who are already working in the industry. As a result, the student cohort is diverse and contains a wide range of viewpoints. We've had students with backgrounds as diverse as drama, law and science.
Why study at Building Surveying at London South Bank University ?
- Great teaching: No. 1 London university: for 'satisfied with teaching' and 'satisfied with assessment' in Building, town and country planning (Guardian League Table).
- History: we’ve been educating building professionals for over 100 years – and have strong industry connections
- Professional accreditation: this programme is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- Students who have accepted an offer for a place on this course can apply for LSBU's Stuart A Johnson scholarship.
Nearly 100% of graduates have found employment since the inception of this course. Graduates work in a range of organisations including both small and large private practices, local authorities, housing associations and government organisations, as well as property and construction companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Building pathology
- Property and building law
- Building surveying project
- Use and performance of buildings
- Property and asset management
- Institutional and legal context for property
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- PgDip: 120 credits
- MSc: 180 credits
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Real Estate & Property Management View 73 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- For Surveying graduates/professionals
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14470 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14470 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9135 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9135 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- EU/EEA: £6393
- NON-EU/EEA: £9646
- EU/EEA: £2131
- NON-EU/EEA: £3215
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.