Curriculum, Teaching and Learning from University of Manitoba offer students the opportunity to complete their Master of Education (Med) on a part-time basis with numerous courses available in the evening and during the summer months.
Students at Curriculum, Teaching and Learning from University of Manitoba will:
- increase experiential learning opportunities
- put theory into practice while deepening their learning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Topics in Curriculum, Teaching, and Learning
- Seminar in Reading and Response to Literature
- Language Teacher as Researcher
- Research in Written Composition
- Research in Language for Learning
- Critical Applied Linguistics in a Global Context
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Pedagogy Teaching View 48 other Masters in Teaching in Canada
- Two or more years of teaching or appropriate work experience
- Four-year Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Statement of Intent
- Letters of Recommendation: 2
- Submit your transcripts (unofficial copies)
- English language proficiency
- Pay the application fee
- Minimum B average (3.0) in the last 60 credit hours or equivalent.
International11748 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5874 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National5340 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2670 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
For part-time option:
- Domestic student program fee - $1,335.19 per term
- International students program fee - $2,937.45 per term
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.