This European Culture and Economy (ECUE) programme from Ruhr University of Bochum provides the opportunity to specialise in the following fields
- Europeanisation, Governance, Institutions and Policy Areas in the EU
- International Institutions and Processes of Globalisation
- Internationalisation and Transnationalisation
- Societies, Cultures, Labour and Participation in Europe
- European History and History of Economics
- International Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
- Energy Management and Law
- Applied Ethics and Political Philosophy
- Cultural Studies (Media, Literature, Language)
Career:Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in project management and administration in international institutions and organisations
- in project management in international enterprises
- in PR, communication and marketing
- in universities (research and administration)
- in HR development and consulting
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureThis degree programme is suited for graduates in the following subjects
- in the fields of social science, cultural science, humanities and/or economics.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Area & Cultural Studies European Studies View 28 other Masters in European Studies in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Bachelor’s studies of at least six semesters (minimum of 180 Credit Points) in humanities, cultural, social or economic sciences at a German university
- Or a foreign Academic degree (B.A. or equivalent) in humanities, cultural, social or economic sciences (in this case the equivalence of your degree will be examined by the examination board ECUE)
- Submission of an essay
- Good to excellent final grade (minimum 2.3 according to the German grading system)
- German and English language skills
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
RUB does not charge tuition fees. However, a semester contribution fee of approx. €332 must be paid before the start of every semester.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.