- Dynamic and challenging international academic opportunity
- International-based learning environment
- All classes taught in English with additional Korean language classes (free of charge)
- One semester at Seoul National University (trip expenses included in regular tuition).
- M.A. degree from Chula and a certificate of language proficiency from SNU
1) to produce graduates with knowledge of Korean economy, society, politics, international relations, culture, business and industry as well as proficiency in the Korean language;
2) to produce new body of knowledge on Korean studies emphasizing relations with Thailand, the other countries in Southeast Asia, and the ASEAN
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Korean Studies
- Korean Society
- History of Korean Life Style
- Ethnic Conflict and Nationalism
- Understanding International
- Relations in East Asia
- Comparative Studies in
- Korean and Japanese Politics
- History of Korean-American
- Korean Economy
- Changing World Order and Korea
- Multilateral Trade Negotiation:
- History and Major Rounds
- Foreign Direct Investment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies View 3 other Masters in Language Studies in Thailand
- A bachelor graduate in any fields
- Passed at least one of English proficiency tests as required: TOEFL > 520, CU-TEP > 65, or IELTS> 5.5
- Approved by a unanimous consideration of the program subcommittee to study for professional purposes.
International28656 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14328 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National17786 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8893 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Cost per trimester - 3 Trimesters per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.