The Faculty of Agronomy and Bioengineering at the Pozna? University of Life Sciences is our oldest faculty, with a history of almost 100 years. Our assets are connected with the combination of experience and advanced techniques and technologies both in our research and teaching practice.
The Faculty has highly qualified staff and excellent teaching and research facilities, including our own experimental stations.
The Master’s studies programme comprises over 1240 hours of lectures, laboratory classes, seminars, field trips and inspections, e.g. visits at pesticide manufacturing plants both in Poland and other EU countries.
The programme is focused on broadly understood issues connected with agriculture in various management systems (conventional farming, organic farming, sustainability farming). The curriculum is based on a module system* making it possible to intensify and rationalize the teaching and learning system. Interdisciplinary studies include the latest advances in theory and practice in the field of Agronomy and Agriculture, making it possible for our graduates to acquire skills and qualifications needed to work within the broadly understood agricultural sector, particularly plant breeding and seed production, plant protection against agrophages, renewable energy sources or plant nutrition.
- The graduate agronomists have many career paths, but their careers are generally focused on increasing the quality and amount of food produced for the nation`s food supply.
- They can be teachers, agricultural business consultants or researchers, they might work on farms or in agricultural labs and mills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methodology of agricultural experiments
- Environmental management
- Instrumental analyses
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The right set of documents needed to enroll for the course is stated on the website, separately for every Faculty
- You will be asked to send us copies of the original documents via email, you will have to present original documents at Office of Studies and Student Affairs after your arrival at the campus
International2800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1400 EUR per semester during 18 months.
National2800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1400 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Poznan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.