The executive format of the EMMS - Executive Master in Marketing and Sales from SDA Bocconi School of Management , in partnership with Esade, means that traditional classes are combined with distance learning sessions, allowing you to work and study at the same time and to put into practice what you learn through a business project.
The EMMS - Executive Master in Marketing and Sales from SDA Bocconi School of Management, in partnership with Esade, is for you if:
- You are a forward-thinking marketing and sales executive and want to challenge yourself in an intense learning journey and become a change agent in your company
- You wish to strengthen your knowledge of sales and marketing in an international context
- You want to progress further in your career without taking time out to study
- You want to be able to apply immediately what you have learned
- You are interested in developing networking opportunities in the international market
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
EMMS is a blended master: on-campus modules and exams take up 32 working days and 4 Saturday mornings and are divided between Italy and Spain. Overall, 50% of the Executive Master in Marketing & Sales sessions are face-to-face and 50% are in distance learning.
- Price Strategy and Management
- Sales Management
- Strategic Management
- Finance for Marketing & Sales
- International Marketing Management
- CRM and Business Intelligence
- Marketing Creativity and Innovation
- Digital Business & 360° Communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Commerce
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A university degree (BA degree or equivalent) in any discipline
- Be at least 27 years old
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience (not necessarily in Marketing or Sales)
- Fluency in English. If your mother tongue is not English you are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or CPE
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36000 EUR per year and a duration of 13 months.
EU/EEA36000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36000 EUR per year and a duration of 13 months.
Each year, SDA Bocconi offers a number of scholarships and tuition waivers.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.