The Human Resource Management (Top-Up) MA degree at the University of Northampton will build upon your existing qualification and top it up so that you obtain a qualification at Masters level.
This course offers you the opportunity to meet your continuing professional requirements as a human resource practitioner and enrich your career prospects.
The MA is designed for those who have completed their Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Postgraduate Diploma and aims to provide a means by which the continuing professional and personal needs of human resource practitioners may be met. This course aims to extend your understanding and competence whilst enhancing your ability to think strategically about management and organisational change.
This course is designed to broaden your specialist knowledge gained at the professional level. The Research Methods and Dissertation module provides an introduction to research, types of research methodology, planning a research project, data collection and analysis and the presentation of research findings.
- As this course is designed to broaden your specialist knowledge gained at the professional level, and to think strategically about management and organisational change and is suitable for you if you are considering pursuing a career in a management role in HR.
Previous topics have included the following:
- An analysis of measures to re-engage the workforce after a major restructuring and downsizing programme’
- An investigation of the human effects of organisational change in a merger and the role of the HR Function in influencing and supporting culture change’
- Alternative strategies for identifying and tackling major HR challenges in the decade ahead’
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Public Law View 382 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If you have successfully completed the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Postgraduate Diploma you will be eligible to apply for this course.
International2220 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2220 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National2220 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2220 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.