Students in the Master of Marketing and Innovation Management offered at Edith Cowan University course will be able to create value for an organisation, their customers, their partners and society at large.
They will be equipped with the skills and knowledge required for a career in customer, product, brand and revenue management, and the skills to research the needs of customers, bring new and innovative products to market, manage channel partners and manage customer satisfaction and loyalty.
This Masters course provides students with the skills, theory and practical experience to audit a market, identify opportunities, and create, implement and manage marketing processes and plans.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Apply critical thinking and technical skills to solve authentic business problems.
- Demonstrate effective communication and teamwork skills appropriate to cultural contexts.
- Demonstrate mastery of a global body of marketing and innovation knowledge and practice, including knowledge of research principles and methods
- Independently initiate, plan and execute a substantial project to meet agreed deliverables.
- Justify decisions and judgements that address a complex business issue considering the ethical and social consequences.
Graduates will be equipped to further their career progression in one of the many marketing disciplines.
For those already in senior management, the degree delivers advanced professional development in strategic areas of marketing, such as global marketing, product and service innovation management, and strategic marketing.
Possible future job titles
Marketing Director, Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Brand Manager, Product and Advertising Manager, Market Researcher
- Managing People and Organisations
- Marketing Leadership
- Consumer Behaviour
- Promotional Marketing
- Design Thinking
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We recommend you apply as soon as you can. It's best to receive an offer as early as possible so you can prepare for orientation and semester start.
DisciplinesProject Management Marketing View 64 other Masters in Marketing in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 083332D
- The following course-specific admission requirements are mandatory and must be satisfied by all applicants. These requirements are in addition to or supersede the minimum requirements outlined within the Academic admission requirements band section below.
- All applicants are required to meet the published entry requirements. Successful applicants with a Graduate Certificate qualification or higher in Digital Marketing or Marketing & Innovation Management may seek reduced course duration by applying for recognition of prior learning.
International31300 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31300 AUD per year during 24 months.
National23950 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23950 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Joondalup
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.