What you’ll gain from this Digital Marketing course from Nottingham Trent University?
- a Graduate Gateway accreditation from the CIM which means you will have the option to gain two professional qualifications
- the opportunity to attend different advanced workshops with our industry partners and expert practitioners, where you will sharpen your practical skills.
- learn skills and knowledge within strategic marketing and digital marketing processes.
- the ability to effectively use information and communication technologies relevant to the marketing discipline.
- the ability to analyse a variety of relevant data used in diverse contexts to support effective decision making in the marketing discipline.
Careers and employability
At Nottingham Business School, we’re focused on your employability from the start of your postgraduate degree. We provide you with a learning experience that integrates theory and practice.
Graduates from this course have gone onto roles within the public, private and third sector, undertaking positions such as:
- digital media planner
- digital marketing executive
- internet marketing analyst
- digital marketing managers
- account managers
- Principles of Marketing
- Understanding The Customer Experience
- Strategic Global Marketing
- Digital Management Operations
- Dynamic Digital Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We would recommend applying as soon as you are able as we may close the course if it is full.
DisciplinesMarketing Computer Sciences Digital Marketing View 312 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
This programme is open to graduates from any discipline and does not require marketing study to be completed at undergraduate level.
- You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
- All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
- One academic reference is required.
International18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- National: £12,385 (£11,000 in Year One and £1,385 in Year Two)
- International: £19,385 (£18,000 in Year One and £1,385 in Year Two)
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.