Delivered by dedicated educators and researchers, this Education course from Curtin University comprises coursework and a research project where you can investigate an area of personal or professional interest.
You can choose to study one of the following specialisation options:
- Advanced pedagogies
- Language, literacy and applied linguistics.
You can also study across specialisations.
This course is useful for those aspiring to promotion in school systems.
If you complete the master degree to a high standard, you may be eligible to proceed onto doctoral-level studies.
You will be immersed in an e-learning environment, using the web extensively to complement your studies.
You will be encouraged to participate in the learning process and benefit from a focus on group interaction and continuous assessment.
We are proud to receive consistently positive feedback from employers who say Curtin teachers are of excellent quality and well prepared for the education industry.
National and state initiatives are emphasising the importance of continuing professional learning for qualified teachers. Postgraduate qualifications in education are now favourably considered in applications for promotion in school systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Negotiated Research Project
- International Trends in Education
- Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics
- Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics Instructional Design and Evaluation
- Philosophy of Pedagogy
- Advanced Pedagogies Design and Assessment
- Educational Applications of Digital Technologies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Pedagogy Linguistics View 203 other Masters in Education in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 004005G
- An education/teaching degree assessed as being the equivalent of a four-year Australian degree.
- A four year degree in education is normally a Bachelor of Education, a four-year combined/double education degree, or a three-year degree in a non-education discipline plus a minimum one-year teaching qualification.
International31000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31000 AUD per year during 12 months.
National18000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.