The Organizational Behavior degree is offered by Harvard University.Key learning outcomes:
- Understand human behavior in a variety of organizations through communication, motivation, group dynamics, leadership, power, performance management, technology, and organizational design and development.
- Build competency in the concepts in negotiation or human resource management, such as interpersonal effectiveness, organizational conflict resolution, talent recruitment, training, labor relations, and legal issues.
- Acquire knowledge in focused topic areas, such as change management, self-and-team management, and leadership communication.
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
This certificate requires four courses from the following course groups:
- Organizational Behavior (choose one course from select group)
- Conflict Management (choose one course from select group)
- Electives (choose any two courses from select group)
- Leadership Perspectives
- Leadership for the New and Frontline Manager
- Organizational Behavior
- Leading through Change
- Managing Yourself and Others
- Gender, Leadership, and Management
- Creating and Leading Team Dynamics
- Making Teams Work
- Nonprofit Leadership and Community Engagement
- Case Studies in Leadership Through Literature and Film.
For more information please visit our website
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour View 152 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
No application is required. You simply register for courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
International7333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National7333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
- the average cost
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.