Graduates of this computing Masters course will have relevant, up-to-date knowledge, along with the professional and technical skills needed to develop, manage and employ information systems applications in a range of organisations.
Graduates of the MSc Computing and Information Systems degree have a very strong record in gaining employment.
To enhance your employability, the skills and knowledge you gain on the course are directly relevant to industry. You could develop a career as a project manager, software developer, information manager, or in the newly developing area of data analytics. This Computing Masters is also suitable if you are interested in continued professional development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Software Development
- ICT Systems Development
- Project Management and Research Methodology
- Principles of Computing
- Big Data and Analytics
- GIS Principles and Practice
- Network Security
- Security Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 234 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The MSc Computing and Information Systems is designed for graduates with a minimum 2:2 Honours degree or equivalent in a connected subject.
- Typically entrants will have graduated in a technical degree – such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Systems, or Electronic Engineering – and need to further develop their skills in systems development, advanced database systems, and project management.
- The course welcomes international applicants and requires an English level of IELTS 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time UK: £1000 per 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.