This Product and System Design program at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) focuses on the design of systems and equipment related to ocean industries, energy and water infrastructure. The applied design methods and technologies are generic and can be applied in a wide range of industries and applications.
- The ocean, energy and water infrastructure industries and the fight to save our environment are global arenas.
- Specialists in product and system design related to the oceans and water infrastructure have the world as a workplace.
- Jobs range within design, engineering, operations, maintenance as well as management, finance, insurance and governments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Modelling and Simulation of Dynamic Systems
- CAE - Computer Aided Engineering
- Systems Engineering and Product Architecture Applied to Maritime Industry
- Machinery Systems Design and Analysis
- Mechatronics, robots and deck machines
- CFD - Applied Computational Fluid Dynamics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Industrial Design Design
- A first degree (a bachelor's degree) in a relevant field.
- English proficiency.
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Living costs for Ålesund
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.