At Clinical Research from University of Hawaii at Manoa students will learn about the conduction of clinical trials involving humans in accordance with the International Conference on Harmonisation Guideline for Good Clinical Practice E6(R2) (ICH/GCP) and the United States Code of Federal Regulations (CFR); and will develop the ability to apply ethical principles that guide clinical research and ensure the safeguarding of humans. Students will become familiar with and understand the purpose and operations of Institutional Review Boards and relevant organizational requirements. In addition, students will develop and/or increase their grant application skills to obtain research funding from agencies such as the National Institute of Health (NIH) and others.
Clinical Research from University of Hawaii at Manoa will prepare graduates with skills for successful careers in clinical and translational research and research support.
- Clinical Research
- Legal and Regulatory Issues and Bioethics and Institutional Review Board
- Applied Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Applied Biostatistics in Clinical Research
- Bioanalytic Methods in Clinical Research
- Clinical Research Protocol Development and Scientific Writing
- Clinical Research Seminar
- Biomedical Research Practicum
- Advanced Biostatistics in Clinical Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Educational Research Clinical Psychology View 392 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
- Hold or expect to hold prior to matriculation a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university, or an equivalent degree from a recognized non-U.S. institution of higher education.
- Submit a copy of the passport identification pages, or a copy of the national identification card if a passport is not available.
- Submit one transcript or academic record from each institution of higher education attended, including any study abroad or exchange programs, summer programs, and non-degree work and extension programs.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to take English Language Proficiency.
- Show proof of sufficient funding to cover all educational and living expenses, including expenses for any accompanying spouse or children.
International33648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16824 USD per semester during 12 months.
National33648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16824 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State15600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Honolulu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.