Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Deakin is offering a 25% bursary to COLFUTURO beneficiaries who choose to study a two-year masters program at Deakin.
This 25% bursary is available to students from Colombia or residents in Colombia who qualify to receive a COLFUTURO loan/scholarship.
- Applicants need to be from Colombia or residents in Colombia who qualify to receive a COLFUTURO loan/scholarship.
- This bursary can only be applied to students who have received a COLFULTURO loan/scholarship.
- The bursary is applicable to a two-year standard coursework masters program (excluding Doctor of Medicine).
- Applicants must undertake full-time study and hold a WAM of 65% or above.
- All incoming postgraduate students are required to meet English Language Proficiency.
- Applicants have to apply and have received an offer from Deakin University in order to apply for the COLFUTURO loan/scholarship.
- All applicants must ensure they meet the COLFUTURO application requirements and annual deadlines. Please refer to the COLFUTURO website for more details.
Study experience required
If you meet the eligibility criteria above, you will receive an email with further information about the bursary. This will include terms and conditions which you must agree to and sign to accept the bursary.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
DISCLAIMER – Subject to credit approval, loans are made by Bank of Lake Mills or MPOWER Financing, PBC. Bank of Lake Mills does not have an ownership interest in MPOWER Financing. Neither MPOWER Financing nor Bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or are attending. Bank of Lake Mills is Member FDIC. None of the information contained in this website constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer by MPOWER Financing or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service. 2022 © MPOWER Financing, Public Benefit Corporation NMLS ID #1233542. 1101 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.