THNK was founded as a joint initiative of the business and creative sectors, and in cooperation with the Dutch Prime Minister and the Dutch Innovation Platform. In 2010, THNK was officially established in the mayor’s residence, receiving more than €6 million of initial capital from the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, the City of Amsterdam and the Province of North Holland.
THNK develop and support creative leaders around the world to find new solutions and opportunities to address the world’s most persistent social challenges.
THNK HOME is situated at the old Westergasfabriek, right next to the Westerpark. The name says it all: THNK Home is the place that our students can consider their home, which means that they are free to redecorate, take their own drink out of the fridge, take their own plate to the dishwasher and hang out with their fellow participants after school hours.
THNK offers its students the following services:
- Intensive, personalized coaching program (both one-on-one and peer-to-peer) of 18 months
- Meeting world class, leading experts on diverse topics
- The use of a strong international network
- A mix of social entrepreneurs, creative entrepreneurs and corporate innovation leaders
- No lectures and case studies, but interactive discussions and relevant, real-life projects
- Personal support to scale your own acceleration project
- Unique knowledge on Creative Leadership and Scaling
- Impressive faculty including top creatives
- Working on relevant projects for world class corporates
- Mind-boggling off-site experiences, starting with THNK Boot Camp
- Spirit of positive thinking and of health & well-being
- Alternations between bursts on-campus and learning on the job
When planning your trip to Amsterdam, THNK will
- Help you arrange your visa
- Support you in finding suitable lodging
- Show you how to get around in Amsterdam
- Give you personal and custom made support, wherever needed!
Together with the ISIC Association and British Council IELTS, StudyPortals offers you the chance to receive up to £10000 to expand your horizon and study abroad. We want to ultimately encourage you to study abroad in order to experience and explore new countries, cultures and languages.