We offer a master degree in Chemistry at Freie Universität Berlin.
- Proof of sufficient German (DSH2) or English Skills (IELTS 5.0; TOEFL: Paper 500 or Computer 170 or Internet 80) for all applicants whose first language is not German and who have earned their initial degree from a university (or equivalent institution) where the language of instruction is not German, which are necessary to understand courses and specialist literature.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Coordination Chemistry
- Organometallic Chemistry
- Module: Modern Methods of Structure Analysis
- Advanced Synthesis Methods
- Module: Physical Organic Chemistry
- Module: Stereoselective Synthesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biochemistry View 41 other Masters in Chemistry in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or an equivalent degree with credits in chemistry that correspond to the bachelor’s program in chemistry at the Freie Universität Berlin. Please note that "applied chemistry", "chemical engineering" and other subjects like pharmacy or biochemistry generally are not equivalent.
- With certain restrictions, it is possible to complete the master’s degree program by taking classes solely in English. The necessary English language skills must as a rule be proven by exam results.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Students do not pay any tuition fees, the university only charges semester fees and contributions each semester.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.