The Neurosciences programme of University of Bonn is a two-year research oriented, international study program. The curriculum is entirely taught in english and divided into modules, combining courses, lectures, seminars and laboratory work.
Successful graduates will be proficient to engage in future ground-breaking research and start careers in a large variety of associated medical and biological fields.
The program is open to domestic and international students holding a Bachelor's degree or higher in one of the life sciences, including Biology, Neurosciences, Medicine, Psychology, Biochemistry, Physics, Chemistry, Pharmacy or related fields.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Molecular Neurobiology
- Statistics, Scientific Writing, Research Ethics
- Assembly of Neural Circuits
- Cellular and Behavioural Genetics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNeuroscience Biochemistry View 24 other Masters in Neuroscience in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor's degree, or higher, in biology, psychology, medicine, physics or related fields with outstanding grades and/or other study results.
- Solid basic knowledge in the following fields is required: general cell biology, basics of chemistry and biochemistry, physics and math.
- English knowledge: An English proficiency certificate is mandatory for application.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.