The Finance program of University of Toronto is aimed at experienced working professionals, the program is delivered on Wednesday evenings and alternating Saturdays over 20 months.
This enables students to advance their career without leaving work, and be able to apply the knowledge learned in the classroom immediately in the workplace.
Education for diverse backgrounds
Students come from a variety of backgrounds such as financial risk, portfolio management, corporate finance, equity research, accounting, sales and trading, insurance, pensions, and legal settings.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Macroeconomics for Finance Professionals
- Financial Reporting and Financial Statement Analysis
- Advanced Accounting Topics for Finance
- Foundations of Finance
- Risk Management and Financial Institutions
- Investment Banking and Corporate Valuation
- Analysis of Fixed Income Markets
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance View 37 other Masters in Finance in Canada
- Applicants are admitted under the General Regulations of the School of Graduate Studies. Applicants must also satisfy the Rotman School's additional admission requirements stated below.
- An appropriate bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
- A satisfactory score on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or GRE (Graduate Record Examination; General Test).
- At least two years of full-time work experience in finance or a finance-related field is strongly recommended.
International21930 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21930 CAD per year and a duration of 20 months.
National15300 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15300 CAD per year and a duration of 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.