We accept students in the Pharmaceutical Sciences program at University of British Columbia from a wide range of backgrounds.
tudents come to us with degrees in pharmaceutical sciences, medicine, biotechnology, the basic and biomedical sciences (e.g., chemistry, biology, biochemistry, microbiology, genetics, pharmacology), engineering (e.g., biomedical, chemical), economics and epidemiology.
What makes the program unique?
Our graduate degree programs offer you enormous potential in terms of fulfilling career opportunities in industry, government and academia, as well as in other health professions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Our faculty and graduate students work at the exciting and ever-expanding edges of the field of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences.
- They're conducting precedent-setting research with real and tangible impact in areas such as discovering and developing new drugs, improving the quality of patient care and treatment outcomes, and developing the practice of pharmacy.
- The work we do makes a difference in people’s lives.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants have to submit transcripts from all past post-secondary study. Document submission requirements depend on whether your institution of study is within Canada or outside of Canada.
- A minimum of three references are required for application to graduate programs at UBC. References should be requested from individuals who are prepared to provide a report on your academic ability and qualifications.
- This program contains a practicum component for which a criminal record check is required.
- Permanent Residents of Canada must provide a clear photocopy of both sides of the Permanent Resident card.
International8952 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8952 CAD per year during 24 months.
National5095 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5095 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Vancouver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.