We cherish courageous originality and the diversity of our student body, welcoming applicants with and without a media background.
This Film and Television MA at Falmouth University will help you build the craft and critical skills to place your work in line with current industry trends, both in the UK and globally.
- Learn from our award-winning staff and interact with high-profile film and television professionals. Previous guest speakers have included Jonathan Glazer (Director, Under the Skin), Hayden Jones (VFX Supervisor/Virtual Production, The Mandalorian) and Adam Gough (Editor, American Utopia, Da 5 Bloods, Roma)
- Become part of our School of Film & Television, a member of CILECT— the global association of the world’s best film and TV schools, and establish a socially sensitive practice that fits into global networks of production
- Build craft and critical skills to situate your work against current industry trends by taking part in production and research that mirror real-worldpractices
- Contextual Studies: Screen, Culture & Society
- Creative Practice: Foundation
- Contextual Studies: Screen & Globalisation
- Creative Practice: Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Media Studies & Mass Media View 361 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We welcome applications from those with relevant equivalent Level 6 qualifications. Our typical applicants hold an undergraduate degree of 2:2 or above, or equivalent experience and a demonstrable interest in the subject.
- We’ll also welcome your application if you have formal or 'certified' learning (such as training courses not run by universities or colleges) and learning from work experience or self-study. This is called Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL), and should have been gained within the last five years, and equivalent to the learning outcomes of our minimum entry qualifications.
- APL applicants using experience to apply should note there is a £200 application fee for entry with advanced standing or with exemption from specific modules or credit.
International19300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19300 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9900 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.