To following are the objectives of the Medical Microbiology programme offered by the University of Nairobi
- To equip students with skills and ability to teach and carry out research in infectious diseases
- To equip the students with skills required in the diagnosis and control of infectious diseases
- To train at postgraduate level, students of human and veterinary medicine, and biological sciences on the current identification procedures of microorganisms which cause disease
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Medical Mycology
- Molecular Biology
- Medical Parasitology
- Medical Entomology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Holders of a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery degree, Bachelors of Veterinary Medicine degree, Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree, Bachelor of Pharmacy degree and Bachelor of Nursing degree from the University of Nairobi, or any other institution recognized by the Senate of the University of \Nairobi as being of comparable academic status.
- Holders of Bachelor of Science upper second class degree in zoology from the University of Nairobi or any other institution recognized by the University of Nairobi.
- Holders of Bachelor of Science lower second class degree in Zoology with at least three years working experience in a relevant field of microbiology or with a postgraduate diploma in Microbiology.
International2302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2302 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National2302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2302 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
- 250,000 Kshs
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.