Global commercial transactions are becoming increasingly complex, posing new legal challenges in areas such as:
- e-commerce regulation
- finance and securities
- international dispute resolution.
You’ll learn about the legal framework that governs commercial activities, cross-border transactions, and the harmonisation of commercial law. You’ll learn how to apply the law in a commercial setting and also develop critical perspectives so you can evaluate cutting-edge scenarios and recent reforms in international commercial law.
International Commercial Law degree offered at University of Sussex will enable you to work as a legal practitioner in a variety of roles, for example:
- advising on cross-border commercial transactions
- as an arbitrator in international commercial disputes
- as a government official
- as an expert in an NGO or international organisation.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- EU External Relations Law
- International and Comparative Company Law
- International Aspects of Intellectual Property and Technology Regulation
- International Commercial Arbitration
- International Environmental Law
- International Investment Law
- Regulating the Creative Industries
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 347 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
You should normally have an upper second-class (2.1) undergraduate honours degree or above.
- Subject-specific requirements
Your qualification should be in law. You may also be considered for the course if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Channel Islands and Isle of Man students: £9,250 per year for full-time students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.