During at Business Engineering at ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences you will focus on a specialisation at one of our institutes or centres, where you will work on projects and complete your Master’s thesis. The Master’s programme can be combined with a stay abroad, during which you may choose to write your Master’s thesis at a partner university, for example.
The ZHAW School of Engineering offers a Master’s programme in the areas of Business Engineering and Production, Energy and Environment, Industrial Technologies, Information and Communication Technologies and Civil Engineering and Building Technology (CEBT)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamental theoretical principles
- Technical scientific specilisation
- Contextual modules
- Practice-oriented in-depth specialisation
- Master's thesis
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration General Engineering & Technology View 62 other Masters in Business Administration in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduates holding a very good Bachelor's degree (grade A or B) in a technical field of study at a Swiss University of Applied Sciences are accepted for the admission procedure for the Master's programme. The study programme administration can admit applicants without an established grade "sur dossier" (record of achievement) – an excellent completion of the basic study programme is expected as well.
- Applicants from abroad must provide a very good Bachelor's degree (that is comparable to grades A or B in Switzerland) from a recognised university in a technical field of study. In addition, two letters of recommendation from university lecturers and good English language skills at level C1 are expected.
International1350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 EUR per semester during 18 months.
National1350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for St. Gallen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.