The Finance programme of Wroclaw University of Economics allows our students to become CIMA-certified (Certificate in Business Accounting for the Bachelor Level, and Diploma in Management Accounting for the master level) by being exempted from module exams and by passing only one external exam, preparation to which is facilitated through the access to professional learning materials and in-campus events. Professional certificates are what employers look for. They also give our students a unique chance to expand horizons and validate knowledge internationally.
Master Studies in Finance are carried out on the Faculty of Management, Information Technology and Finance (Wydział Zarządzania, Informatyki i Finansów) and are targeted for Polish and foreign students. These programs are taught in English by the standards of top universities in the world with the participation of foreign lecturers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analysis of Financial Time Series
- Financial Market Regulations
- Intermediate Economics
- Analysis of Financial Instruments
- Strategic Management
- Financial Institution Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesFinance View 11 other Masters in Finance in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Master's diploma or at least Bachelor's diploma
- Supplement, i.e. transcript of student's grades which includes information on credited or not credited subjects
- Certificate of studies language proficiency: minimum level B2, Polish or English (depends on language of studies)
- The certificate confirming that the candidate's diploma allows him/her to take up master
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA468 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 234 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fee for persons who are not citizens of European Union: 1250 Euro per semester
- Tuition fee for Citizens of European Union: 1000 PLN per semester.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.