The participants of the International Business programme of Wroclaw University of Economics aim at working in a multicultural environment requiring high qualifications and language skills. Successful completion of the studies will help to take prominent positions in top international companies.
This is an intensive, full-time program, for top-notch students. During the 2 years of study you will review some of the international business issues, but mostly comprehend higher level topics. The program consists of specialisation modules focused on solving advanced business problems.
Master’s program in International Business is open to candidates with an undergraduate degree or equivalent and English proficiency. We invite all candidates with some or no professional experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Directions of development of contemporary economics
- Contemporary concepts and methods of management
- Network economy in European space
- Public international law
- International economics
- Econometrics and mathematical statistics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business View 20 other Masters in International Business in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Master's diploma or at least Bachelor's diploma
- Supplement, i.e. transcript of student's grades which includes information on credited or not credited subjects
- Certificate of studies language proficiency: minimum level B2, Polish or English (depends on language of studies)
- The certificate confirming that the candidate's diploma allows him/her to take up master
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA468 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 234 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- Price: person who study on a fee-paying basis: EUR 1250/academic semester
- Price: person who study on the basis applicable to Polish nationals: PLN 1000
Living costs for Wroclaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.