Core values of the Internal Medicine programme offered by the University of Nairobi
- Promote high quality evidence based health care provision at the Kenyatta National Hospital.
- To train Undergraduate Students Internal Medicine, thereby help produce competent doctors.
- To train Postgraduate Student Internal Medicine and so produce specialists physicians of high repute locally and internationally.
- To espouse virtues of professional ethics and moral standards in training, research and provision of health care in Internal Medicine.
- To recognize and promote meritocracy among the staff in training research and practice of Internal Medicine.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Epidemiology And Biostatics
- Haematology And Oncology
- Respiratory Medicine
- Growth And Development
- Rheumatology And Musculoskeletal
- Infectious Diseases
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates shall be holders of Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery Degree of the Univeristy of Nairobi, or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution approved by the University Senate.
- Evidence of registration or eligibility to be registered by Medical Practitioner’s and Dentists Board in Kenya.RMMES
- Evidence of retention on the list of the Medical Practitioner’s and Dentists Board.
- Possess a certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board or any equivalent authority from the country of origin.
- Valid professional indemnity cover.
International1648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1648 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National1648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1648 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
- Year 1: 179,000 Kshs
- Year 2,3: 186,400 Kshs
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.