Organisational psychologists work with people and organisations. They are experts in areas such as leadership and talent management, recruitment, performance management, occupational health and safety, change management and career development.
Supervised practical placements are embedded in this course to enable you to build connections between theoretical knowledge and practical application.
Your teachers are leading academics and practitioner organisational psychologists.
As a student in the Organisational Psychology program at Macquarie University, you'll have the opportunity to be involved with the state-of-the-art Macquarie University Psychology Clinic alongside renowned practitioners and researchers, as well as other research and training facilities including the simulation laboratory.
There are a range of career opportunities available in public and private organisations, private practice, consultancy and human resources.
The degree is accredited by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council and approved by the College of Organisational Psychologists.
- Coaching and Positive Psychology
- Research Design and Evaluation
- Counselling and Mental Health in Organisations
- Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Organisational Change and Development
- Training in Organisations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- International - We recommend applying early for your course to ensure you have adequate time to arrange your student visa.
DisciplinesPsychology View 101 other Masters in Psychology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 030053E
- Recent APAC accredited AQF level 8 qualification in psychology (with first class or second class honours division one) or recognised equivalent, and
- Eligibility for provisional or full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
International38800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38800 AUD per year during 24 months.
National29200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29200 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.