This MSc Strategic Management from HEC Paris is a fantastic gateway towards careers in the most prestigious companies around the world.
The HEC Paris MSc Strategic Management is an exciting intellectual challenge building upon the specific knowledge and experience that our academic team brings to the program, but also upon the students’ qualities.
- 97% Employed within 3 months
- 46% Work outside their home country
- 54% Graduates work in consulting
- €58,000 Average starting salary
- 5 Job fairs on Campus
- Over 300 companies recruited HEC graduates
Top recruitment companies:
- AB InBev
- Alibaba Group
- Bain & Company
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Business and Corporate Strategy
- Strategic Financial Decisions
- Strategic Problem Solving
- Strategic Analysis of Negotiation Games
- Thinking Strategically : Applied Game Theory for Business
- Data and Analytics in Operations
- Data and Analyics to Drive Impact
- Business Plan Workshop
- Innovative Business Models for Sustainability
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 24 other Masters in Strategic Management in France
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The selection is a 2 phase process:
- A first selection is made based on the evaluation of your application and supporting documents.
- The pre-selected candidates will then be invited for a face-to-face or Skype interview.
- Degree certificate(s) or current enrollment certificate
- All official academic transcripts obtained in a higher education institution (exchange programs included) with official GPA
- Résumé (CV)
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
- 2 completed online reference forms (at least one should be filled out by a professor)
International27550 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27550 EUR for the full programme and a duration of .
EU/EEA27550 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27550 EUR for the full programme and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.