The curriculum of the MSc Strategic Management from HEC Paris is crafted hand-in-hand with current market leaders, actively supported by top international consulting firms and investment banks to ensure the program’s ultimate relevance. Whether you wish to pursue a career in consulting or finance, or even tech or health, graduates are able to strategize to reach any goal. Thanks to the wide range of elective courses and certificates, the course is customizable to fulfill your personal objectives.
- 97% Employed within 3 months
- 35% Work outside their home country
- 65% Graduates work in consulting
- €58,000 Average starting salary
- 5 Job fairs on Campus
- Over 300 companies recruited HEC graduates
Top recruitment companies:
- AB InBev
- Alibaba Group
- Bain & Company
- BNP Paribas
- Capgemini Consulting
- Coca Cola Company
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Business and Corporate Strategy
- Strategic Financial Decisions
- Strategic Problem Solving
- Strategic Analysis of Negotiation Games
- Thinking Strategically : Applied Game Theory for Business
- Professional workshops with firms
- 2-day business simulation
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 1- October 20,
- 2- January 6
- 3- March 3,
- 4- April 28
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 187 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The selection is a 2 phase process:
- A first selection is made based on the evaluation of your application and supporting documents.
- The pre-selected candidates will then be invited for a face-to-face or Skype interview.
Supporting documents to be up-loaded before the application deadline:
- Degree certificate(s) or current enrollment certificate
- All official academic transcripts obtained at a higher education institution (exchange programs included) with official GPA
- Résumé (CV)
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
- Two completed online reference forms (at least one should be filled out by a professor)
- Passport-style photo
- Non-refundable application fee of €110.
International30050 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30050 EUR for the full programme during .
EU/EEA30050 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30050 EUR for the full programme during .
Living costs for Jouy-en-Josas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.