The Business Administration programme offered by Goethe University Frankfurt is directed especially towards performance-oriented graduates of bachelor programs in economics, as well as young professionals with an economics-related bachelor's degree who would like to pursue a career path that leads to a management position in the business world by way of an academic detour shortly after having obtained practical experience.
Students can specialize in two of the following five fields or combine modules from these fields without specializing:
- Information Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Managerial Economics
The objective of the program is to impart the analytical and quantitative skills and knowledge required for challenging careers in management positions related to economics. Furthermore, the program prepares students for the doctorate necessary for a possible academic career. Teaching is conducted at a high academic level, using the state-of-the-art concepts and methods. The teaching concept combines an intensive supervision of students with independent scientific work and a continuous contact to business practice. The study structure allows for an individual composition of program contents, either with a high level of specialization or a wide number of course combinations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Current Topics in Securities Trading and Post-Trading Services
- Banking Risk Management Frameworks
- Big Data in Personal Finance
- Capital Markets and Asset Pricing
- Commercial Real Estate Finance
- Complex networks - Methods and Algorithms
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 106 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor´s degree in Economics, Business Administration or related fields
- Applicants with an international university entrance qualification and Bachelor's degree must prove sufficient German language skills according to the regulations of the Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang (DSH), the German language test for university entrance.
- If the university entrance qualification for the consecutive master’s program (namely the bachelor’s degree) has not yet been completed, you can apply for the program with a transcript of records on the basis that at least 80% of the CP required for a bachelor’s degree (usually 144 CP) were achieved.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Semester fee: 369 EUR
Living costs for Frankfurt am Main
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.