It's an indisputable fact that money makes the world go round. Consequently, some of the most important, exciting and rewarding jobs can be found in the banking and finance sector.
A career in this dynamic field has the potential not only to take you around the world, but also to make a considerable impact on people across the globe.
- Professional development is integrated into this course, and you can choose to undertake an internship for practical work experience.
- You can explore your areas of interest through a selection of specialised elective streams.
- Simulations modelled on real-life situations will allow you to integrate your knowledge and skills.
- This course is suitable even if you have limited prior knowledge in this area.
- Our Macquarie Park and City campuses both offer day classes, with evening classes also available at Macquarie Park.
- Corporate finance
- Credit risk assessment
- Entry-level positions at financial institutions
- Risk management
- Stockbroking and investment advising
- Wealth management and financial advising
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis and Modelling
- Econometrics and Business Statistics
- Economic Analysis
- Banking and Financial Intermediation
- Research in Banking and Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 111 other Masters in Economics in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 087880K
- Australian level 7 bachelor's qualification or recognised equivalent
To apply for an undergraduate program, international students will need to have completed one or more of the following academic qualifications:
- A recognised senior secondary school qualification or university entrance examination, such as the New South Wales Higher School Certificate (NSW HSC) or other equivalent Australian or overseas high school qualification
- A recognised university Foundation course
- A recognised 2 or 3-year Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree
- At least one year of a university degree from a recognised institution
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39200 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National29200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29200 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.