It covers the whole breadth of public health, encompassing low-, middle- and high-income countries. It reflects local, national and international public health agendas, and provides the opportunity to explore public health issues in depth with academics, researchers and practitioners.
- In addition to the MSc Public Health , other programmes at London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine may be relevant to students with an interest in public health and applicants should review the pages of other courses as follows: (i) MSc Public Health for Development - for those with an interest in low-income countries; (ii) MSc Health Policy, Planning & Financing - for applicants with a particular interest in Health Policy; (iii) MSc Nutrition for Global Health - for those with an interest in nutrition.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Epidemiology
- Basic Statistics for Public Health & Policy
- Issues in Public Health
- Principles of Social Research
- Environment, Health & Sustainable Development
- Foundations for Health Promotion
- Health Policy, Process & Power
- Health Services
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 464 other Masters in Health Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- In order to be admitted to the MSc Public Health, an applicant must:
- hold either a first degree at Upper Second Class Honours (2:1) standard in a relevant discipline, or a degree in medicine recognised by the UK General Medical Council (GMC) for the purposes of practising medicine in the UK, or another degree of equivalent standard awarded by an overseas institution recognised by UK ENIC.
- hold a professional qualification appropriate to the programme of study to be followed obtained by written examinations and judged by LSHTM to be equivalent to an Upper Second Class Honours degree or above.
- have relevant professional experience or training which is judged by LSHTM to be equivalent to an Upper Second Class Honours degree or above.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28540 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28540 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12330 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12330 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home £6,165 /year
- EU/Overseas £14,270 /year
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.