You will benefit from lecturers working for the largest and most renowned logistics and consulting companies as well as from ISM's involvement in the "House of Logistics & Mobility", the international research center for sustainable logistics and mobility. This network gives you direct access to practical projects and contacts to industry experts.
The International Logistics and Supply Chain Management program at the International School of Management (ISM) trains experts who, in addition to industry-specific know-how, also have comprehensive management knowledge. The focus of the logistics course content is on the areas of logistics, mobility and infrastructure management as well as on the business management methods and concepts of logistics and transport management.
Fast Track: on the fast lane
With the option Fast Track the semester abroad is omitted and you shorten the work placement. This allows you to complete your master's degree in 3 semesters with 90 ECTS.
Gain International Experience in Logistics Master
The Logistics course is internationally oriented. Opt for the full-time Logistics Master's programme where you will:
- study 100% in English,
- complete an integrated semester abroad at one of around 190 partner universities, and
- have the opportunity to obtain a second international degree (Double Degree) at a partner university.
You will perfect your language skills and are ideally equipped for a career with an international company.
- Land & Sea Transport
- Aviation Transport
- Infrastructure Management
- Process Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Quality Management
Digital & Sustainable Supply Chains
- Ecology & Economics
- International Law, Transport Policy & Lobbying
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
90 or 120 credits
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics International Business View 19 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae
- A successfully completed bachelor's degree (transcript of records), comprising at least 180 ECTS points, for the Fast Track 210 ECTS points, or
an equivalent course of study at a university or university of applied sciences or a foreign university of equivalent level, and
- 60 ECTS in the field of business sciences, or
- 30 ECTS points in the fields of logistics, transportation, computer science, mathematics, statistics, or engineering sciences
International12560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6280 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA12560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6280 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 6,280 Euro in Dortmund, Cologne, Stuttgart and Berlin
- 6,480 Euro in Frankfurt/Main, Munich and Hamburg
Living costs for Frankfurt am Main
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.