Design your studies individually by choosing the program that best suits you from the subject-specific modules.
The Management program from University of Hohenheim also offers the option of acquiring an international double Master’s degree.
- Tailored study program
- Choosing from a subject-specific selection of modules
- Excellent career prospects
- Possibility to get an international double Master’s degree
- Reasons to Choose Hohenheim
The Master’s program in Management (Hohenheim Master’s in Management – HMM ) at the University of Hohenheim offers advanced scientific education in management. Based on a Bachelor’s degree, ideally in economics or a related field, it offers the possibility of further specialization.
Apart from education in general modern management methods, the program offers majors in:
- Financial Management
- Interorganizational Management & Performance
- Marketing & Management
- Health Care & Public Management
You can compile your individual program from variety of subjects In all these majors.
The management degree prepares you for various work areas.
- IT-consultant or
- Business development
- Logistics/materials logistics
- Health care industry or
- Human Resources
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- In each semester, five modules usually have to be completed. Each module consists of one or several course/s (lecture, seminar and others).
- The Master’s program in Management consists of three parts: the basic master studies, the field of specialization and the Master’s thesis.
- After beginning the program, students have to choose one of the following fields: Financial Management, Interorganizational Management & Performance, Marketing & Management and Health Care & Public Management.
- They have several options within these fields by choosing their majors and their minor. Students have to choose two subjects from the range of majors. Furthermore, for each subject, they have to attend a seminar.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 186 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Knowledge of mathematics and statistics
- Ability to complete independent scientific work
- Experience through internships, work/study jobs, or professional activities
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.