The Information Technology Law and Intellectual Property Law course is offered within the European Legal Informatics Study Programme (EULISP) at the Faculty of Law at Leibniz University Hannover.
Twelve partner universities participate in EULISP. The Institute of Legal Informatics is in charge of the course of studies, which was the first German postgraduate course of studies in this subject area.
- The duration of the course of study is two semesters. Students study in Hanover during the first Semester and stay at one of our ten EULISP partner universities during the second. The one-semester stay abroad is a fixed component of the programme of study.
- The year of study concludes with a graduation ceremony at which the degree certificates are awarded to the graduates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The first semester will take place in Hannover and will start at the beginning of September. All courses and examinations for the first semester will be completed by mid-December.
- Second semester will take place at one of our partner universities. Courses for second semester begin sometime between early January and early April, depending on the university, and usually end between April and June.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- University entrance qualification (e.g. high school diploma)
- A university entrance qualification is not required if you are currently studying at Leibniz University Hannover.
- Bachelor's degree certificate (if it already exists).
- Complete and up-to-date transcript of records from previous studies with details on the credit points and the average grad.
- A curriculum vitae
- A CV is not required if you are currently studying at the LUH.
- Proof of language skills
- For applicants from China and Vietnam (except Macau and Hong Kong): APS
- Possibly further programme-specific documents. All further documents that may be required will be listed at the end of the online application.
International868 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 434 EUR per semester and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA868 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 434 EUR per semester and a duration of 12 months.
- Semester fee of €434.19 for summer semester 2021
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.