The MSc in International Marketing with Consumer Psychology from Heriot-Watt University provides insight into consumer behaviour against a background of international marketing concepts.
- There are eight taught courses, divided equally over two semesters, followed by an international marketing with consumer psychology dissertation in semester 3.
- Part-time students register for two courses per semester and progress to the dissertation at the end of their second year. Assessment is specifically designed to develop professional career readiness and includes several collaborative projects with industry partners.
- Heriot-Watt University has joined forces with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) to give students the opportunity to gain professional qualifications through CIM Graduate Gateway.
- CIM qualifications are highly sought after by employers, and map alongside our own degrees which ensures we are equipping students with the best opportunities for a successful marketing career.
- Contemporary Consumers
- Strategic Marketing
- Marketing Logistics
- Branding and Communications
- Research Philosophy and Practice
- Psychology for Marketing
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
National deadline is for Scottish and RUK students.
DisciplinesPsychology Management Studies Digital Marketing View 841 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- A good Honours degree (first or second class) or its non-UK equivalent in a relevant subject from a recognised British or overseas university.
International19752 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19752 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9120 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9120 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part time fees:
- Overseas: £9,876
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.