As an MSc student at University of British Columbia, you will not only become part of a rich and stimulating academic community with a strong research emphasis, but you will also enjoy the opportunity to work with the best research faculty in Canada.
Want to learn more about the program? Attend an info session and discover first hand where a MSc in Business Administration can take you.
When you study your MSc in Business Administration at UBC Sauder, you'll find yourself n the midst of innovation. The resources available to students and the UBC community are plentiful, and UBC Sauder is the fertile ground for collaboration and advancement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The Sauder School of Business Master of Science in Business Administration programs offers degrees in the following areas:
- Management Information Systems
- Transportation and Logistics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 75 other Masters in Finance in Canada
- Ensure that you have read and understood the admissions requirements.
- Confirm that you will meet the appropriate deadline.
- Prepare the necessary information for completing the application.
- Complete the online application (within two weeks of beginning the application).
- Retain a printed copy of your application for your records.
- Ensure that you receive an application number and confirmation letter.
- Submit all supporting documentation.
International41630 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20815 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National24708 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12354 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Vancouver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.