The Master of Management at Hasselt University is tailored at bachelor and master graduates who aim to widen their scope of international management as well as to deepen their knowledge of and capabilities in one of three specializations: Business Process Management (BPM), Strategy and Innovation Management (SIM) or International Marketing Strategy (IMS). The programme does not only apply to (business) economics students but also to university graduates in non-economic subject areas, such as engineers, lawyers and psychologists.
Strengths of the programme
- The graduate of the Master of Management is capable of identifying and deconstructing complex business problems, stemming from both an organizational and a strategic origin.
- The graduate is capable of evaluating, selecting, and applying suitable methodologies, tools, and techniques to analyze complex business problems in order to make hands-on, high-quality recommendationsto improve both tactic and strategic decisions.
- The graduate is capable of defending suitable, high-quality business strategy options on the basis of their implications.
- The graduate is capable of translating strategic decisions into lower-level goals and key performance indicators.
- The graduate is capable of working in a multinational and interdisciplinary context, with an attitude that reflects the following elements: critical reflection, constructive arguing, professional communication, efficient collaboration, effective self-management, ethical behavior, and sustainability.
This programme enables students to function optimally within organizations and to assume management functions, especially in the context of dynamic international markets. Competences such as project team work, creative business problem solving and management reporting will be developed. Alumni occupy prominent functions in companies all around the world. They testify to the dynamism of our high-level training.
Graduates with the specialization International Marketing Strategy (IMS) take up marketing management functions in high-tech multinational firms. Graduates with the specialization Management Information Systems (MIS) become ICT consultants or ICT project managers.
- Strategic Marketing
- Marktstrat Simulation Game
- Marketing Methodology
- Business Strategy
- International Marketing
- Strategic Innovation
- Master's dissertation Master of Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business Master in Management (MIM) View 29 other Masters in Management Studies in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Holders of (at least) an academic bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Business Economics, or Business Engineering of an EU university.
- Holders of a foreign academic degree in management, business or economics that has been awarded after at least 180 ECTS credits (or three years of full-time study) at a university or institute of higher education may be admitted directly or may be required to take (part of the) preparatory programme. The exam committee assesses applications individually.
International962 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 962 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA962 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 962 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Hasselt
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.