You will learn how to design and undertake marketing management planning, identify and improve your strategic marketing thinking, and develop a breadth of knowledge by exploring a number of key marketing areas, such as marketing management, consumer behaviour, marketing communication and marketing research.
This Master of Marketing at RMIT University comprises core and elective topics. You will be able to select six electives that will deepen and broaden your knowledge of marketing.Improve your skills
Learn how to develop appropriate marketing tactics and strategies for implementation across a range of sectors, while enhancing your understanding of the role marketing plays within an organisation, and its relationship with other critical business areas.Advance your career
Employment for advertising and marketing professionals is expecting strong growth in coming years according to the Australian Government. Equip yourself with a Master of Marketing to help propel you to the front of the pack in this dynamic and exciting industry.Grow your network
Industry experts are invited as guest lecturers to expose on-campus students to current industry developments in marketing. Students can seek membership with the Australian Marketing Institute, and the Australian Market and Social Research Society to meet marketing professionals.
This program will enhance your ability to:
- obtain promotion to a more senior position
- be more effective in a marketing role
- contribute more to specific marketing activities.
Career destinations include:
- marketing management
- brand management and consulting
- stakeholder engagement and reputation management
- strategic marketing and consulting
- product management
- integrated marketing communication management
- market research, market modelling, forecasting and analysis
- pricing and promotions research
- product testing and product innovation.
- The Master of Marketing is accredited by the Australian Marketing Institute, and students and graduates are eligible to apply for membership of the this and the Australian Market and Social Research Society.
- The RMIT Master of Marketing is an AMI Accredited Course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management - Managing People
- Business and Government in the Global Context
- Global Business and Social Technology: A Case Study Approach
- Accounting for Management Decisions
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 53 other Masters in Marketing in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS provider number: 077512F
2 year duration
- You must have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) or higher level qualification in any discipline.
1.5 year duration
You must have successfully completed:
- An Australian Bachelor degree, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Masters degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in Business (or a related discipline).
- An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in any discipline and a minimum of three years full-time equivalent management experience.
International40320 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40320 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National32640 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32640 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.