The full-time Master’s Programme in International Management/CEMS at the University of Economics, Prague is an academic training programme for top students demonstrating academic excellence, professional skills, international openness and social responsibility with interests and career intentions in an international environment.
CEMS is a global strategic alliance of leading business schools and multinational companies dedicated to educating and preparing the future generations of international business leaders. CEMS is one of the global leaders on the pre-experience Master’s market and it cannot be equalled in terms of the reputation of its members: 32 world-class academic institutions collaborate together with more than 70 corporate partners to offer international postgraduate students a unique blend of high-quality education and professional experience.
Graduates receive, in addition to the Czech master title Ing., an internationally recognized certificate of the CEMS MIM, Master in International Management.
· Academic excellence: Through the partnership in CEMS Alliance the programme is benchmarked by top business schools in the world.
· International exposure: A study stay abroad at a chosen CEMS university and an internship abroad are indispensable parts of the programme.
· Networking: By joining CEMS the students become part of an international network active on a global scale.
· Real-life experience: Students take part in various courses and seminars where they solve real-life business problems along with companies.
· Socializing: Once a CEMSie, always a CEMSie! With CEMS you will get an opportunity to attend various cultural and professional events.
The programme consistently ranks in the top 15 of the Financial Times Masters in Management Ranking, The Economist’s Master in Management Ranking and the QS Masters in Management Rankings. Moreover, the home faculty of the CEMS programme is, as the only faculty in the Czech Republic, EQUIS accredited. This ranks it among the 1% of best business schools in the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Block Seminar
- Skill seminars
- Business project
- Exchange semester at selected CEMS partner university
- Mandatory and elective courses according to Study Plan
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Application deadline: February 28 (1st intake)
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Social Responsibility Master in Management (MIM) View 18 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Czech Republic
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Structured C.V. in English with a photo (max 2 A4 pages)
- Motivation letter in English (max 1 A4 pages) or motivation video (maximum 3 minutes)
- Up-to-date undergraduate transcript of records including total weighted study average and proving passing of the following courses
- Conclusive evidence of work experience listed in the C.V. (a copy of the contract, reference letter, etc.).
- Conclusive evidence of experience from abroad listed in the C.V., such as semester abroad, international internship, other work abroad, e.g. Work and Travel, any other long-term (appx. 2 weeks and more) stay abroad.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.