Studying The Master of Engineering offered at Victoria University you’ll acquire targeted skills through a combination of coursework, design exercises and research. You’ll have the chance to develop and implement innovative telecommunication or power-distribution solutions, with real-world applications.
Our College of Engineering and Science has world-class facilities, including high-tech engineering labs and a very strong research community.
In the latest Excellence in Research for Australia results we were rated:
- 'well above world standard' in electrical and electronic engineering
- 'above world standard' in engineering overall.
You can specialise in the following areas of engineering:
- Electrical Power
Careers in engineering
On graduation you'll be able to prepare for a career in one of the following:
- power generation, transmission, distribution, management and control
- managing, designing and developing telecommunication network systems
- microelectronic and electronic design
- water-related government organisations and private firms.
- Principles of Project Management
- Project Planning and Control
- Project Management and People
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Risk Management
- Art and Practice of Leadership
- Work and Organisation Systems
- Strategic Management and Business Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Technology Management General Engineering & Technology View 306 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a similar discipline
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Diploma (or equivalent) in a similar discipline
International36500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18250 AUD per semester during 24 months.
Domestic students: Full-fee - A$26,000 per year
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.