Marketing has been dominated in recent years by a shift to digital. Social media, mobile technologies, big data and data analytics, cloud computing and the Internet of Things are changing the way marketing is designed and executed.
Graduates from the MSc in Digital Marketing from Dublin City University will have highly-developed competencies in data-driven decision-making and communicating for marketing using social media, online advertising, and other digital and mobile technologies.
You will graduate with strong business acumen with an innovative and dynamic mix of skills that will allow you to pursue a career in data-driven digital marketing. Our graduates are working in a range of marketing and management roles including Digital Account Executive, Digital Project Manager, Content Marketer, Research Analyst, Digital Marketing Executive, and Social Media Manager. Your knowledge of the business management environment and the ability to be able to think strategically and analytically coupled with your powerful digital marketing background and exposure to new methods and technologies makes you highly demanded by employers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Marketing Mechanics & Authorship
- Strategic Thinking & Data Analytics
- Digital Marketing & eBusiness Management
- Research Methods
- Digital Advertising & Communications
- Applied Web Design & Development
- Practicum - Applied Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Digital Marketing View 45 other Masters in Marketing in Ireland
- An Honours degree (H2.1) or higher in a Business discipline, or equivalent international qualification OR
- An Honours degree (H2.1) or higher in a relevant non-business discipline eg. Journalism, Communications, Media Studies, or equivalent international qualification OR
- Professional qualifications plus 5 years or more relevant professional experience in Marketing.
- International candidates who are non-native speakers of English must satisfy the University of their competency in the English language. More information about English language requirements for DCU Business School can be found here.
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA9955 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9955 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.