Why Global Business and Economics study programme at Vilnius University?
- You will study in an international environment, meet friends from different continents.
- You will be inspired by practitioners and experienced professionals.
- You will integrate theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
Career opportunitiesA graduate can be employed as:
- Business Manager, Consultant, Advisor;
- Business Leader;
- International Project Leader.
- Competition Policy and Practice
- Global Business Strategy
- Economic Globalization
- Total Quality Management
- Corporate Finance
- Risk Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies International Business View 10 other Masters in International Business in Lithuania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent;
- No less than 20 ECTS credits in the fields of economics, management, business administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or the acquired analogous practical experience which is substantiated in the motivation letter and during the interview and is proved with a certificate from the employer;
- English language proficiency – the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- If your qualification and motivation match the programme, you will receive an invitation for an interview with the Admissions Committee.
International4020 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4020 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4020 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4020 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- The Grand Duchy of Lithuania Scholarship
- Tuition fee waivers and scholarships to apply before studies
- Scholarships to get during the study period
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.