The purpose of this Industrial Engineering and Innovation Management programme at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University is to apply scientific methods, to organize research processes and team work, to use modern software, hardware and information technologies.
What will students learn?
- Critical, constructive and creative thinking, to analyse and evaluate subjects on base of qualitative, quantitative indicators, to formulate conclusions and to solve engineering problems, argued, clear and right to convey scientific information.
- To apply theoretical knowledge and research results for product creation and innovations implementation into production process.
- Understanding how to identify and to analyse engineering and management problems, to propose innovative means for its solution.
- Understanding how to integrate engineering and management knowledge, to achieve expected objective.
Persons with the Master of Manufacturing Engineering and Management qualification degree are able to manage the production company, to create and to implement process or product innovations in the industrial enterprises, to develop and manage innovative business, to fulfil scientific research. After the graduation it is possible to further studies in doctoral programmes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Manufacturing Simulation and Industrial Production Systems
- Master Graduation Thesis 2
- Innovation Strategy and Tactics
- Marketing of Innovative Products and Investment Management (with course work)
- Industrial Organisation and Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Innovation Management View 4 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent (official transcripts required) with grades (minimum 60% CGPA). Please check country specific requirements for detailed information.
- Two academic references.
- Acceptance by the Dean’s Office of the chosen faculty.
- To this programme applicants are accepted from the fields of: Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Transport Engineering, Civil Engineering, Land Transport Engineering.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.