Sport and Exercise Medicine degree offered at University of Bath will help you manage managing recreational and elite athletes already or be looking to deepen your knowledge of musculoskeletal injuries, so that you can better assess, treat and advise your patients in your practice.
By studying this course, you will develop the in-depth knowledge and clinical skills you need to provide both primary and specialist sport and exercise medicine care.
We are one of just a few universities offering this type of course part-time and through distance learning. You will have the convenience of being able to complete your studies while remaining in clinical practice.
By the end of the course, you will be qualified to work with athletes and sports teams at the highest level. You will also be better equipped to assess, treat and advise patients in relation to musculoskeletal injuries, and to advise patients about the health benefits of exercise more generally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sport & Exercise Medicine in Practice
- Exercise Physiology
- Functional Anatomy and Sporting Movement Analysis
- Sports Injuries & Rehabilitation
- Psychology of Sport and Exercise
- Exercise for Health
- Research Project Design
- Sport and Exercise Medicine Research Project'
- 24 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesSports Management Health Sciences View 1324 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A medical degree from a recognised university.
You must provide evidence of the following in your application:
- Current unrestricted medical registration certificate (e.g. GMC).
- A minimum of one year work experience as a qualified and registered doctor before enrolment (as evidenced by CV/employment history).
- Currently be practicing medicine, preferably in a field that allows exposure to SEM.
International6420 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6420 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3800 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.