Work in small, interdisciplinary teams, personal supervision by teachers and individual guidance in the composition of the study programme, mean successful specialization within the broad spectrum of user experience design, interface design, interaction design for digital products and virtual environments, game design, interactive film, design theory and media research, and the management of digital media production.
Why study Interactive Media Design at Furtwangen University ?
- Reputable university with many years of media provision experience
- Programme with applied orientation providing comprehensive knowledge of planning, design and production of interactive media
- Development of theoretical, applied and soft skills
- Team-oriented learning and research in projects
- Small groups and personal support
- Ultra-modern media labs with cutting-edge equipment
- Close interconnection of various research activities of the Faculty of Digital Media
- Opportunities to gain credits abroad
- PhD opportunities
- First-class career perspectives
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theory and History of Media
- Writing and Storytelling in New Media
- Human Computer Interaction
- Interface Design Perception and Interaction
- Empirical Research
- Economics and Management of interactive Media
- Value Creation with Interactive Media
- Interactive Video production
- Interactive Sound production
- Game Design
- Game Production
- Scientific and Empirical Research Methods
- Communication and Media Theory
- Research and Design Projects.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Communication Sciences Informatics & Information Sciences View 54 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Relevant, qualifying diploma or bachelor's degree. German: minimum TDN 4 (TestDaF Level 4);
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Furtwangen im Schwarzwald
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.