The Chemical Biology programme of University of Geneva will give students individualized and highly interdisciplinary (biology, chemistry, biochemistry and biophysics) training from world-renowned researchers. The curriculum is primarily centred on practical teaching in a research environment. Numerous internships are offered in a variety of laboratories; these are allocated according to a programme that takes into consideration the undergraduate qualification, interests and goals of each student. A high student-teacher ratio ensures a quality framework. The Degree is awarded by the University of Geneva in collaboration with the École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL).
The Master in Chemical Biology leads to a number of opportunities both in Switzerland and abroad, including:
- Academic research (doctorate, post-doctorate)
- Medical research
- Private sector research, development and production
- Regulatory affairs and scientific patents
- Administration and sales, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Current Topics in Chemical Biology and Biochemistry
- Frontiers in Chemical Biology
- Tutorial in Chemical Biology
- Microscopy and Imaging Course
- Elements of bioinformatics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 37 other Masters in Biology in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor in Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Biochemistry or a degree deemed equivalent upon review of the application, subject to supplementary classes and prerequisites for certain degrees.
International860 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 430 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA860 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 430 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
- CHF 500 per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.